|ATTENTION: This page is under construction, do not edit it without the owner's permission. Thank you.|
^Please Read That And FOLLOW It :)Party '99 Is a nighttime world in Plants vs. Zombies Online, it has 36 levels, created by Bubblefan123, who will occasionally make small improvements to this page randomly.
WOOHOO! Join the party as we go back to 1999 and party with the best plants from the early 20th century, manipulate the pre-planted fireworks and survive the centennial-scaled blackouts cause these milennium party zombies are gonna blow your mind!
+1 World Key
+1 Boss Battle
+1 Endless Zone
? New Items!
Gimmicks and Enviroment Modifiers
No sun falls from the sky
They appear at the start of the level, blocking tiles for planting, doing too much damage or hitting them with fire attacks will trigger them and allow you to attack zombies using them, player controlled fireworks deals 90 nds in a 3x3 area to zombies, ambush fireworks deals 70 nds/35 ndb in a 3x3 area to plants AND zombies, and zombie fireworks deals 30 ndb in a 3x3 area to plants, so be careful and remember that they can react to strong winds and bounce away from certain plants
Starting from Night 18, the lights will fade and shut down for the remainder of the level before turning back on after a wave of zombies have been beaten, some levels have the lights turned off competely for the whole level, some level won't have blackouts at all, when a blackout happens, all the player can see on the lawn is the sun dropped by sun-producing plants, projectiles and eyes of the plants and zombies (if there is any), Infi-Nut, Inter-Nut, any light emitting plant and any flaming plant can counter this, glowing zombies will provide light
- Special Delivery
- Save Our Seeds
- Locked And Loaded
- Last Stand
- Connection Intervention: A special mini-game, the lawn is filled with wires and those wires are connected to 5 Inter-nuts, the player must click on all the "electricity" flowing through the wires, don't click the white electricity though, that will make you lose an inter-nut, if you lose all inter-nuts, you lose, there will also be some zombies manipulating the wires to make the level harder
- Lights Out: The player must fight zombies in a Last Stand manner, the only difference is that nothing will emit light, the lawn will light up at a wave, then go black after the wave is over, the lights will only go out after you press the "Let's Rock" Button the second time, after your strategy is built
- Pyrotechnic Competition: A bit of an "Invaders" mini-game, the screen is split in 2, using a single Flower-Works on a Party '99 minecart, the player must shoot at incoming Fireworks Imps, each Imp rewards one point, on the other part of the screen is the computer, playing as a Pyrotechnician Zombie blasting at Falling Para-Shrooms, there is also Plant Food in this level which can be used to reduce the Zombies' score by 10 and hit all Imps, other plants also appear in these levels but as power-ups, if the player gets more points than the Pyrotechnician Zombie by the end of the level, the player wins.
- Jack Pit Casino: A Slot Machine hybrid mini-game, where you'll have to protect 5 Endangered Jackfruits in the 1st column, getting Starfruits in this level will also reward you with 250 sun, each slot spin costs 50 sun, if a zombie reaches the 2nd column, a wheel is brought down, then you have to spin it and let it decide the fate of the Jackfruits, maybe giving you some prizes if you're lucky, the level ends when you purchase the trophy.
Endless Zone: Milennium Mayhem
Recieved after Party '99-Night 24
- Infi-Nut (glows in a 3x3 area)
Note: Some levels will have blackouts and fireworks
Note: Blackouts varies in durations, some levels might not get blackouts at all
Note: Fireworks varies in amount and location, some levels might not get fireworks at all
Note: Plants labeled with an * will glow-in-the-dark, except in Lights Out levels
- Moon-Shroom~After P'99 Night 1
- Para-Shroom~After P'99 Night 3
- Inter-Nut*~After P'99 Night 7
- Snakeroot~After P'99 Night 14
- Black Willow~After P'99 Night 16
- Honey-Shroom*~After P'99 Night 19
- Magic-Shroom~After P'99 Night 25
- Cashew~After P'99 Night 28
- Skull Cap~After P'99 Night 32
- Flower-works~After P'99 Night 35
- Air Pea~Coinium
- Magic Bean~Endium
- Millenium Bulb~Hero Plant
Note: All Glowing Zombies light up
Note: The Neon Gargantuar's presence already makes the whole screen visible, not his smashing, the blinding is the actual effect
The ambush of this world is: "Launching Time!"
3-5 fireworks imps fall to the lawn along with a few ambush fireworks, they can react to strong winds and bounce away from certain plants
- Party Zombie: A regular millenium party zombie
- Party Conehead Zombie: His lucky "party cone" provides extra protection
- Party Buckethead Zombie: His party-ready bucket gives great protection
- Party Flag Zombie: Marks the arrival of a centennial "wave" of party zombies
- Fireworks Imp: Weaker than an average imp, launched into your defenses, then sparks forwards, explodes on landing, destroying the plant on the tile
- New Years Gargantuar: Millenial-sized zombie from the year 1999, his exploding fireworks staff delivers much more destruction than regular gargantuars
- Spotlight Flag Zombie: Marks the arrival of a bright "wave" of party zombies
- Glowstick Imp: Lobbed into your defenses, then lights forwards
- Neon Gargantuar: Big and blinding zombie from the year 1999, his neon staff lights up the whole screen and blinds everything onscreen when smashing
- TV-Head Zombie: The television on his head provides absolute protection from shots, but it can break after too much damage
- Confetti Zombie: Blasts confetti at plants, blinding them for 10 sec, affects a 3x3 area in front
- Ball Drop Zombie: Comes to the lawn and drops a 2000 new year's ball at the first plant it meets, then carries on, the ball releases 3 Glowstick Imps in 3 adjacent lanes when broken or idle for too long
- Firefly Zombie: Slowly floats over plants, bombards defensive plants with firecrackers, drops zombie when firefly is destroyed
- Pyrotechnician Zombie: Slowly launches slow-moving fireworks at your plants, also brings matches to light up fireworks, can also burn plants, but takes a few seconds to do so
- Rocket Zombie: Comes to the lawn at the speed of a chicken, cool attacks only slightly slow him down
- 90's Shield Zombie Developed pre-future technology, immune to direct and energy attacks, vurnerable to status effects
- Hacker Zombie: Spreads viruses at plants, disabling their special ability, does not disable their regular ability
- Hazmat Zombie: Absorbs a great amount of damage, immune to status effects and AoE attacks (ex: fumes, fire, etc)
- Vacuum Zombie: Sucks up straight shot projectiles (ex: peas, fumes, etc) and uses them against the plants, immobile when attacking plants
- Snack Zombie: Brings snacks, boosts passing zombies
- DJ Zom-B: Uses a speaker to disturb plants and nullify straight shot projectiles, the speaker occasionally turns off
- Zombot Milennium Basher: A party wrecker of the year 1999, uses fireworks, confetti blasts, ball drops and blackouts to defeat you and collect your brains
- Magician Gargantuar: Summoned by Magic Bean's Plant Food ability. "Helpful Gargantuar from another dimension that's summoned to help protect your brains, has a functional magic wand, Magician Imp on his back and a sweet tuxedo".
- Magician Imp: Summoned by Magic Bean's Necrotrickey attack. "Thrown by his magical master or summoned by a certain magical plant, then mystifies forwards against the zombies of this dimension".
To Be Removed...After i make pages for them
The television on his head provides absolute protection from shots, but it can break after too much damage
Blasts confetti at plants, blinding them for 10 sec, affects a 3x3 area in front
Special: Stuns plants in front of him
Weakness: Blover, Hurrikale, Wind Plants
Ball Drop Zombie
Comes to the lawn and drops a 2000 new year's ball at the first plant it meets, then carries on, the ball releases 3 Glowstick Imps in 3 adjacent lanes when broken or idle for too long
- Ball: Machined
- Zombie: Average
- With Ball: Hungry
- Without Ball: Creeper
Special: Drops 2000 new year's ball at the first plant it meets
Special: Ball releases 3 Glowstick Imps when broken or left idle for too long
Slowly floats over plants, bombards defensive plants with firecrackers, drops zombie when firefly is destroyed, firefly provides light in a 3x3 area
Toughness: Protected (Firefly) Basic/Protected (Zombie)
Speed: Creeper (Firefly) Average (Zombie)
Special: Floats over all but the tallest plants
Special: Bombards defensive plants using firecrackers when hovering above the plant
Special: Firefly provides light in a 3x3 area
Weakness: Wind Plants
Comes to the lawn and slowly launches slow-moving fireworks at your plants, also brings matches to light up fireworks, can also burn plants, but takes a few seconds to do so
Special: Can light up fireworks
Special: Launches slow-moving fireworks at your plants
Special: Can burn plants, but takes a few seconds to do so
Weakness: Cool Plants, Wind Plants, Deflecting Plants, Inter-Nut
Comes to the lawn at the speed of a chicken, cool attacks only slightly slow him down
Special: Zooms to the lawn, cool attacks only slow him down slightly
Weakness: Black Willow, Sap-Fling, Lava Guava
90's Shield Zombie
Developed pre-future technology, immune to direct and energy attacks, vurnerable to status effects
Special: Immune to direct and energy attacks
Weakness: Status Effects
Weakness: Machine-Disabling Plants disables the shield permanently
Spreads viruses at plants, disabling their special ability, does not disable their regular ability
Special: Disables plants' special abilities in a 5x5 area
Weakness: Machine-Disabling Plants disables the computer permanently
Uses a camera to take snapshots and temporarily blind a whole column of plants, while other plants are unaffected
Special: Can temporarily blind a whole column of plants from afar
Special: Camera is used as a shield against projectiles
Weakness: Machine-Disabling Plants disables the camera permanently
Weakness: Camera flash temporarily provides light, exposing zombies in the dark
Sucks up straight shot projectiles (ex: peas, fumes) and uses them against the plants
Special: Sucks up straight projectiles and uses them to attack plants
Weakness: Vurnerable to straight shots when attacking
Weakness: Vurnerable to lobbed shots
Weakness: Machine-Disabling Plants disables the vacuum permanently
Brings snacks, boosts zombies that he passed
Special: Boosts zombies that he passed
Weakness: Stops other zombies to boost them
Uses a speaker to disturb plants and nullify straight shot projectiles, speaker occasionally turns off
Special: Speakers deal passive damage to disturb plants
Special: Nullified projectiles deal 50% less damage
Weakness: Speaker sometimes turns off
Weakness: Machine-Disabling Plants disables the speaker permanently
Zombot Milennium Basher
A party wrecker of the year 1999
Special: Launches Fireworks that deal an insta-kill damage to plants and zombies
Special: Confetti blasts decimate 2 whole lanes of plants and zombies, oh come on it's paper!
Special: Electric charges can make blackouts
Special: Occasionally rises and drops on the lawn, summoning 5 Ball Drop Zombies, destroys plants in a 3x3 area
Celestial Sun Upgrade-Night 18
Every sun falling from the sky are now worth extra!
Milennium Bulb Trophy-Night 22
Need help on a centennial scale? Call the Milennium Bulb! get your technological armageddon within 30 minutes or less to make sure your zombies are extra crispy!
Sun Deposit Upgrade-Night 34
The last zombie in a wave will drop 125 sun when destroyed, then doubles with each wave!
|1||Choice with Moon-Shroom||Party Quartet||Normal||N/A||N/A||Moon-Shroom||1|
|2||Air Pea, Lava Guava, Wall-Nut||Party Quartet||Special Delivery||N/A||N/A|
|3||Choice with Para-Shroom||Party Quartet||Normal||N/A||N/A||Para-Shroom|
|5||Sun-Shroom, Moon-Shroom, Para-Shroom, Air Pea, Infi-Nut||Party Quartet, Fireworks Im||Locked and Loaded||Survive with the given plants||N/A|
|7||Guacodile, Inter-Nut||Party Zombie, Party Buckethead, Party Flag Zombie||Special Delivery||Defeat 10 zombies in 5 seconds||N/A||Inter-Nut|
|8||Choice with Inter-Nut||Party Group, Confetti Zombie, Fireworks Imp||Normal||Produce more than 2500 sun||N/A|
|9||Inter-Nut||N/A||Connection Intervention||Protect the Inter-Nuts from bad electricity||N/A|
|11||Jackfruit, Twin Sunflower, Fume-Shroom, Wall-Nut||Jack Pit Casino||Get the trophy||N/A||Party Invitation|
|12||Gargantuar Battle||Survive the 1st massive attack in Party '99, Survive without any lawn mowers||N/A||World Key|
|14||Choice with Snakeroot without Sun Producing Plants||Last Stand||Plan your defense and defeat the zombies||N/A||Snakeroot|
|15||Boosted Sunflower, Fire Peashooter, Power Lily, Imitater Power Lily||Locked and Loaded||Survive with the given plants,
Don't let the zombies trample the flowers (between column 0 and 1)
|35 (Fills columns 3-9)||N/A|
|16||Choice||Normal||Survive without any lawn mowers||N/A||Black Willow|
|17||Choice||Save Our Seeds||Survive and protect the endangered plants (5 Black Willows on Column 5)||N/A|
|18||Choice without Sun Producing Plants||Lights Out||Plan your defense and defeat the zombies in the dark||On/Off||Celestial Sun Upgrade|
|19||Normal with Honey-Shroom||Normal||N/A||Off||Honey-Shroom|
|20||Jackfruit, Sun-Shroom, Sunflower, Ghost Pepper, Sweet Potato, Sap-Fling, Starfruit||Jack Pit Casino||Get the trophy|
|21||Inter-Nut||Glowstick Imp, Ball Drop Zombie||Connection intervention||Protect the Inter-Nuts from bad electricity||On/Off|
|23||Choice||Normal||Survive without any lawn mowers||On/Off||Broken Neon Sign|
|24||Gargantuar Battle||Survive the 2nd massive attack in Party '99, Survive without any lawn mowers||Off||EZ: Millenium Mayhem|
|25||Flower-Works, Inter-Nut, Para-Shroom, Fire Peashooter||Pyrotechnician Zombie, Fireworks Imp||Pyrotechnics Competition||Defeat the Pyrotechnicians and destroy the fireworks||On||Perfume-Shroom|
|26||Choice with Magic-Shroom and Stallia without sun-producing plants||Last Stand||Plan your defense and defeat the zombies||On|
|27||Sun-Shroom, Twin Sunflower, Strawburst, Endurian||Locked and Loaded||Survive with the given plants||On/Off|
|28||Flower-Works, Jalapeno, Cherry Bomb, Grapeshot, Dandelion||Pyrotechnician Zombie, Fireworks Imp||Pyrotechnics Competition||Defeat the Pyrotechnicians and destroy the fireworks||On/Off||Cashew|
|29||Boosted Cashew, Pea-nut||Party Buckethead Zombie, TV-Head Zombie||Special Delivery||Produce 2500 coins||On/Off|
|31||Jackfruit, Snakeroot, Black Willow, Moon-Shroom, Starfruit||Jack Pit Casino||Get the trophy||Off|
|32||Inter-Nut||Glowstick Imp, Ball Drop Zombie, Hacker Zombie, DJ Zom-B||Connection Intervention||Protect the Inter-Nuts from bad electricity||On||Skull Cap|
|33||Choice with Skull Cap without Sun Producing Plants||Lights Out||Plan your defense and defeat the zombies in the dark||On/Off|
|34||Flower-Works, Blover, Power Lily||Pyrotechnician Zombie, Fireworks Imp||Pyrotechnics Competition||Defeat the Pyrotechnicians and destroy the fireworks||On||Sun Deposit Upgrade|
|35||Choice with Flower-Works||All Zombies from Party '99 except Zomboss and New Year's Gargantuar||Save Our Seeds||Survive and protect the endangered plants (2 Magic Beans on Column 3, Row 2 and 4)||On/Off||Flower-Works||4|
|36||Para-Shroom, Inter-Nut, Snakeroot, Black Willow, Magic-Shroom, Skull Cap, Flower-Works and Milennium Bulb||All Zombies from Party '99 except both Flag Zombies, Snack Zombie and Hacker Zombie||Boss Battle||N/A||5 (Column 5)||On/Off||Party '99 Trophy||N/A (3 health sections)|
Penny: We have arrived in the year 1999...
Crazy Dave: What's with all the fireworks and decorations?
Penny: Well, User Dave, the year 1999 is considered pretty special due to being the end of a decade, a century and a millenium, so the locals decided to celebrate full throttle
Crazy Dave: That means we arrived on PARTY '99, quick! get me my box o' dangerous explosives!
Penny: Wait User Dave, I detect zombie presence!
Crazy Dave: Awww, and to think I was gonna play with some of my boom sticks
Penny: Speaking of "boom" we should make use of these fireworks put on the lawn, they can deliver great damage to zombies without any catch!
Penny (Cont.): But you have to get to them first because the zombies can use them against you
Crazy Dave: That means we have to plant faster! here neighbor, take these Moon-Shrooms, they produce TWICE the sun as a regular Sun-Shroom, that means TWICE the speed!
Penny: Though I would normally disagree with you User Dave, you actually make sense there
Crazy Dave: Now go! I need to find some party tacos!
Penny: User Dave! I detect a large wave of zombies
Crazy Dave: This early? oh, I wish those zombies would just go away
Crazy Dave: or better yet, BLOW away!
Penny: I see where you're going with this User Dave
Penny (Cont.): The Air Pea will be a great help in blowing those zombes away!
Crazy Dave: Air Pea? no, I was talking about this party blower, but if you insist
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor! I got some Para-Shrooms! they're useful for deflecting incoming projectiles and they attack!
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Just don't count on them for too long, they only last for a limted time
Crazy Dave: Hey there neighbor, I'm just here to remind you about the usefulness of Para-Shrooms here
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Because I happen to notice there are Imps riding fireworks!
Penny: I detect the presence of explosives in their fireworks
Penny (Cont.): If you still have some Para-Shrooms, this is a good time to use them
Crazy Dave: Though i'm not suprised that the zombies are dumb, but that zombie with the TV on his head is just plain stupid
Crazy Dave (Cont): I guess he wanted to be in TV
Penny: Inter-nuts makes great barriers since they can regenerate faster for every inter-nut you plant
Crazy Dave: I'm not suprised really, no human or plant would want to be alone in a zombie invasion
Penny: Beware the Confetti Zombies though, they can blind your plants with sparkling decorative paper
Crazy Dave: I never knew that they could use party toys as weapons
Crazy Dave (Cont.): And they say i'm crazy
Penny: User <Player's Name>, we have to protect those wired Inter-nuts!
Penny (Cont.): They have a great purpose of protecting the house while User Dave works on our secret weapon!
Crazy Dave: Hey, who turned off the wi-fi?
Penny: And that...
Crazy Dave: Hey Penny, have you ever been to one of them places with those weird pulley thingies?
Penny: A casino? No, and they're called slot machines
Crazy Dave: Well, I decided to get one of those thingies and put it on the lawn
Penny: I see you have gotten into the spirit of our little friend Jackfruit
Penny (Cont.): He shoots projectiles with random effects
Crazy Dave: Playing with him is already a gamble, but with the slots, it's a whole new game!
Reviewing Party Invitation
Crazy Dave: Hey, we're invited, it says don't bring brains, well that's the first time I've seen something good coming out of a zombie
Penny: Look again User Dave, I detect a very unpleasant suprise for us waiting in that party
Penny (Cont.): I suggest we bring some plants along with, just in case
Crazy Dave: Oh relax Penny, nothing bad ever happens when something says don't bring brains and let's wear red shirts, because nothing bad ever happens to red shirts
Start Of Night 12
Dr.Zomboss: Well, what do we have here, uninvited guests
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): For your sake I hope you brought snacks, because if you don't, our New Year's Gargantuar will double dip to get some from your head
Penny: Well that was rude
Crazy Dave: You're telling me, those double-dipping Gargantuars should be punished
End Of Night 12
Dr.Zomboss: Ah, useless! well, until we meet again, party poopers!
Penny: Excuse me User Dave, but there are zombies here that wants to have a house warming party
Crazy Dave: And by house warming party, you mean, an all out onslaught, right?
Penny: Yes, and I suggest the use of Snakeroot
Crazy Dave: They have toxic seeds and one heck of a bite!
Crazy Dave (Cont.): He's a practical 2-In-1!
Penny: Oh, and mind the "vintage" shield zombie, he has immunity to all of our direct attacks, but our plants will surely find a way
Crazy Dave: We have Black Willows to protect and webs to weave
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Actually they have webs to weave but whatever
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Oh, and there's that Rocket Zombie, but you'll be fine
Dr.Zomboss: Fine, you may have survived that, but i don't see a lot of light in your future
<Lights Go Out>
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): Hah, I love insulting jokes
Crazy Dave: Huh, Penny, can you turn the lights back on?
Penny: I could use the power generators we brought, but they won't last long
Crazy Dave: Looks like we're just gonna have to wing it and hope for the best
Penny: User Dave! I found these Honey-Shrooms, they provide light in a small area and they attack zombies
Crazy Dave: We better pair em' up with the other glowing plants, we don't wanna get caught blindsided
Penny: I also found some Hacker Zombies, they will send viruses to disable our plants' special abilities
Crazy Dave: Well that's a bust, we need an anti-virus!
Penny: Well, I haven't installed it yet, but I think we can handle them easily
Crazy Dave: I spy with my crazy eye, 2 new zombies
Penny: I see them too, according to my observation, one of them has a camera
Penny (Cont.): And one of them has a new year's ball
Crazy Dave: I think I saw Imps going in there
Penny: User Dave, the generator is running low, I don't think we'll make it
Crazy Dave: Don't worry Penny, our secret weapon is almost finished!
Crazy Dave: Penny, what's with the firefly flying around in the end of december?
Penny: That is a question even i cannot answer User Dave
After Night 22
Crazy Dave: Hey there <Player's Name>! I finished the secret weapon that i was talking about, introducing the Millenium Bulb!
Reviewing Broken Neon Sign
Penny: User Dave, I detect a huge and bright zombie invasion
Crazy Dave: Bright? that's hilarious
Penny: Not that kind of bright User Dave, it's more the literal bright
Crazy Dave: Well that's a little helpful, that way I can find my taco
Start Of Night 24
Dr.Zomboss: I see you still have your head in the dark
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): Well, let me introduce you to my Neon Gargantuar!
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): They'll brighten up and darken your day!
Crazy Dave: Silly zombie, it's night!
End Of Night 24
Dr.Zomboss: Darn it! Foiled again by a bunch of mushrooms, and they're not even plants!
Crazy Dave: Hey, never question their loyalty!
Penny: User Dave, I detect a very deadly party going on in this adress
Crazy Dave: Parties are always deadly Penny, let's go!
Entering Millenium Mayhem
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor!
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Welcome to the Millenium Mayhem!
Crazy Dave (Cont.): Where the party never stops and the zombies are always hungry
Crazy Dave (Cont.): After all, they haven't eaten any brains in 1000 years
Penny: User Dave, have you ever thought of cleaning the inside of me?
Crazy Dave: Maybe...what made you thought about that?
Penny: Well, my sensors indicate the presence of 2 new zombies, one of them has a vacuum, while the other has fireworks and matches
Crazy Dave: I still don't understand what made you thought about that, but I have a Flower-Works here that could use some action!
Crazy Dave: When talking about fragrance, Magic-Shroom has that magic touch!
Penny: Agreed, but User Dave, don't forget about Stallia
Crazy Dave: Who?
<Brings up a picture of Stallia>
Crazy Dave: Oh Stallia, they should open a business together
Crazy Dave: When you're looking for a perfect boom, Strawburst can give you the perfect size for your perfect boom
Crazy Dave (Cont.): After all, he really like sizes
Crazy Dave: Penny, I need some money for the snack machine over here
Penny: Well I don't think I have any loose change here
Penny (Cont.): But I think Cashew will be a great plant to make some
Crazy Dave: Okay then, show me the money!
Crazy Dave: Penny, do you hear music?
Penny: Yes I do User Dave, though i fear it's the bad kind of music
Crazy Dave: Bad music or not, the party should never stop!
Penny: My sensors detect snacks! Bad snacks though
Crazy Dave: Well, i know where it's coming from
Penny: Me too, i suggest the use of Skull Cap, they're worse than bad snacks
Crazy Dave: The zombies' worse is our better and they EXPLODEY into noxious gas when destroyed!
Crazy Dave: Penny! Have you seen my bag of Magic Beans?
Penny: Unfortunately yes, there on the lawn, and they apparently found a way out of the bag
Crazy Dave: Ah, Wall-Nuts! <Player's Name> you have to protect those beans!
Penny: Here, take these Flower-Works will help, and the Sun Deposit Upgrade will help greatly!
Start Of Night 36
Dr.Zomboss: Well, I'm not really suprised that you actually made it this far
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): No matter, I can finish you off myself!
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): And I'll do it using simple party toys!
Dr.Zomboss (Cont.): Of course with a few zombies as backup
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor, i think Zomboss means business this time, you should utilize Milennium Bulb now!
Penny: But just in case, here are the other plants you collected from this time era
End Of Night 36
Dr.Zomboss: Ah, you and your secret weapon, you've done well David
Dr.Zomboss: But I'll get you next time, another time, another place!
Crazy Dave: I'd be flattered if it wasn't from a zombie
Milennium Bulb: Me too, that Zomboss is a real creep
Penny: User Dave, did you know he could talk?
Crazy Dave: Maybe...
After Completing Millenium Mayhem Night 65
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor! I have a suprise!
Crazy Dave (Cont.): I finally tamed those sneaky Magic Beans!
Crazy Dave: Now you can plant them all you want!
Travel Log Quests
Whatever would you do without sun, good thing Moon-Shroom produces twice the sun as a Sun-Shroom! Complete Party '99-Night 1
Reward: 10 Points
Falling zombies beware! Para-Shrooms deflect falling zombies and incoming projectiles AND they attack zombies, all for a limited time! Complete Party '99-Night 3
Reward: 10 Points
Need a plant with powerful connections? done! Inter-Nut is your main plant, Complete Party '99-Night 7
Reward: 10 Points
Win A World Key!
Pummel the pyromaniac Gargantuar of Party '99-Night 12 and get a lawn jumping World Key!
Reward: 30 Points
Blasts poisonous seeds and gives zombies a bite they'll never forget when close, Snakeroot is always an overachiever, Complete Party '99-Night 14
Reward: 15 Points
Unlock Black Willow!
Sling webs and poisons zombies, Black Willow always has tricks up her sleeves! Complete Party '99-Night 16
Reward: 20 Points
Unlock Celestial Sun Upgrade!
It might not make sun drop at night, but it'll make sun worth EXTRA at day and anywhere that has sun dropping out of the sky! Complete Party '99-Night 18
Reward: 20 Points
Sticky and glowy, he never runs out of honey, becareful where you step zombie! Complete Party '99-Night 19
Reward: 20 Points
Unlock Milennium Bulb!
Delivers technological armageddon when activated! Get it in 30 minutes or less to make sure your zombies are extra crispy! Complete Party '99-Night 22
Reward: 25 Points
Unlock Milennium Mayhem!
Make mush out of milennial party zombies and get your prizes in this never-ending perillous party, Complete Party '99-Night 24
Reward: 35 Points
Challenge Milennium Mayhem!
There's a party going on and believe me, you DON'T want to be invited
Reward: 3 Points
The master of cards tricks, fragrant spores and always depends on the time zone, you might call her quirky, Complete Party '99-Night 25
Reward: 25 Points
They say that all that glitters is not gold, and they're right. BECAUSE IT'S COINS! Complete Party '99-Night 28
Reward: 30 Points
Unlock Skull Cap!
If a regular-sized talking skull won't scare those zombies, we'll go with the best alternative, a small POISONOUS skull! Complete Party '99-Night 32
Reward: 30 Points
Unlock Sun Deposit Upgrade!
Need more sun to defeat the incoming wave of zombies? fear not! the Sun Deposit Upgrade makes the last zombie in a wave drop sun! and it doubles with each wave, that's double the excitement! Complete Party '99-Night 34
Reward: 35 Points
Pretty, flashy and destructive, it's just what Flower-Works brings to all and any party, regardless of occasion and timeline, Complete Party '99-Night 35
Reward: 35 Points
Defeat Dr. Zomboss!
Pound the pesky party pooper that is Dr. Zomboss in this milennial macabre and party on! Complete Party '99-Night 36
Reward: 50 Points
Purchase Air Pea!
When a regular boring pea fails to knock those zombies off their undead feet, go with a tornado pea and blow their minds! Spend 35500 Coins to unlock him and his gale-force ability!
Reward: 10 Points
Decision-making at it's worst, Introducing the Jackfruit and his random choices! Spend 99 Gems to unlock him and his completely random ability!
Reward: 15 Points
A plant that really like sizes should not be underestimated, after all he comes with 3 different sizes with 3 different booms! Go To The Zen Garden
Reward: 25 Points
Unlock Magic Bean!
If there's a plant that could summon magician imps and defeat zombies using magic tricks and playing cards, would you use him? well here's Magic Bean! Complete Milennium Mayhem-Night 65
Reward: 50 Points
Vasebreaker Challenge: 1999 Challenge Pack
Note: The level "Light In The Dark" is the only level that has a blackout, vases with Infi-nuts glow in a 3x3 area
|Name||Plants||Zombies||Total Vases||Vase Types||Rewards|
|Mine Blowing||Air Pea (10), Potato Mine (10)||New Year's Gargantuar+Fireworks Imp (5)||30
(5 Plant Food)
|20 Plant Vases
5 Brown Vases
5 Zombie Vases
|Light In The Dark||Strawburst (5), Infi-Nut (10), Jackfruit (10)||Party Zombie (4), Party Conehead Zombie (4), Party Buckethead Zombie (4), Confetti Zombie (5), 90's Shield Zombie (3)||45
(2 Plant Food)
|8 Plant Vases
37 Brown Vases
|Tangled In The Web||Honey-Shroom (5), Black Willow (5), Inter-Nut (5)||TV-Head Zombie (5), Party Conehead Zombie (10), Rocket Zombie (8)||35
(2 Plant Food)
|7 Plant Vases
28 Brown Vases
|"Life Of The Party" Trophy|
I, Zombie Challenge: Party Pack
Note: All levels have blackouts
Note: The Para-Shrooms' timers won't start until you drop a zombie
|Straightforward||Sunflower (8), Moon-Shroom (3), Para-Shroom (4), Jackfruit (5), Red Stinger (10), Repeater (5), Torchwood (2), Inter-Nut (3)||Glowstick Imp, Fireworks Imp, Party Zombie, Party Conehead Zombie, 90's Shield Zombie, Papparazi Zombie, Vacuum Zombie, DJ Zom-B||Gift Box|
|Gotta Go Fast||Sun-Shroom (5), Twin Sunflower (5), Black Willow (3), Magnet-Shroom (2), Lava Guava (5), Laser Bean (3), A.K.E.E (2)||Glowstick Imp, Fireworks Imp, Party Zombie, Party Buckethead Zombie, TV-Head Zombie, Rocket Zombie, Hacker Zombie||Gift Box|
|Snack Time||Sun-Shroom (10), Moon-Shroom (6), Magic-Shroom (4), Sunkist (5), Boosted Cashew (3), Air Pea (6), Guacodile (1), Pea-Nut (3),||Glowstick Imp, Party Zombie, Party Conehead Zombie, Snack Zombie, Neon Gargantuar + Glowstick Imp, Confetti Zombie, Ball Drop Zombie, Pyrotechnician Zombie||"Fundead Rave Host" Trophy|
Note: The Fireworks Imp can be dropped anywhere between the 4th to 9th column
|200||Party Buckethead Zombie|
|225||90's Shield Zombie|
|375||Ball Drop Zombie|
|500||Neon Gargantuar + Glowstick Imp|
Soon maybe? if anyone interested in making this world's music, i just wanna hear:
- Electric Guitar/Bass/similar
- Keyboard (or anything similar)
- Drums (or anything rythmic)
- some DJ mixes, maybe?
- and SUPRISES! (suprise me on this one :D)
If anyone want to make this world's music, it would be VERY GREATLY appreciated
Oh and maybe use this: link as a base template (maybe add some instruments)
PS. it was made by a certain cool little peashooter :)
- The Night Is Bright: Plant 10 Moon-Shrooms in a single level
- Fire Safety: Finish a Party '99 level without letting any fireworks get triggered
- Poison Party: Poison 15 zombies using 1 Snakeroot at once in a single level
- Parasoling: Have 25 Para-Shrooms in a single level
- Connection Derped: Finish a Connection Intervention level after failing it 5 times in a row
- Lucky Starfruits: Get more than 3 Starfruits in a single Jack Pit Casino level
- Pyromaniacs: Unleash the New Year's Gargantuar and get it's world key
- Beekeeping: Plant Food 5 Honey-Shrooms in a single level
- Have A Ball: Defeat a Ball Drop Zombie while it still has it's ball
- Nothing Here: Finish a blackout level without using any light-emitting plant
- Blindsided: Unleash the Neon Gargantuar
- Flash Mob: Defeat a Papparazi Zombie using flash-blinded plants
- Suck It!: Defeat a Vacuum Zombie without her sucking any projectiles
- Graveyard Shift: Defeat a Pyrotechnician Zombie and a Hazmat Zombie using one plant at the same time in a Lights Out level
- Final Countdown: Unlock the Milennium Bulb and use it in a level
- Blown Away: Purchase the Air Pea and use it in a level
- Jester's Gesture: Purchase the Jackfruit and use it in a level
- Party In The Zen Zone: Unlock the Strawburst and use it in a level
- Let The Party Begin!: Reach level 65 in Milennium Mayhem and unlock the Magic Bean
- Happy New Year: Complete Party '99
- Shattering Milennium: Complete the 1999 Challenge Pack
- I, Party: Complete the I, Zombie Party Pack