|Game||Plants vs. Zombies: Online|
|Damage||Normal (pea), Depends (other ability)|
|Planted on||Water, Flower Pot or Ground.|
|Weakness||Sometimes there is better plant options for certain worlds.|
|Cospea used to just be a simple peashooter until lead into an acting career. Now Cospea cosplays everywhere for the occasion, only problem is that she always changes her name during cosplaying too.|
Cospea is a new plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. The Cospea changes its ability depending on the world it's planted in but it always at least fires a pea like a Peashooter. It has a fast recharge (for some reason recharges aren't in the infobox)
- Player's House/Tutorial-TBA
- Ancient Egypt-Sometimes shoots a bone that creates a green grave, this acts like a defensive wall-nut with only 30 health.
- Pirate Seas-Sometimes shoots Swashbucklers, Pirate Imps and Seagull Zombies into the water (only works on lanes with open water)
- Wild West-Shoots fast on minecarts.
- Far Future-Sometimes disables machines
- Dark Ages-Sometimes creates sun
- Big Wave Beach-Can be planted on water
- Frostbite Caves-Immune to frost.
- Lost City-Sometimes summons a gold tile below it (however due to Gold Tile logic, it will only work with it on it.
- Neon Mixape Tour-Does a different projectile attack depending on the jam
- Jurassic Marsh-Sometimes can charm a dino if the projectile passes the dino.
- The name is a pun of Peashooter and Cosplay.
- It's inspired by the cosplay Pikachu from Pokemon.
- It's the 2nd non-fire plant immune to frost, the first being Cold Snapdragon.
- It's the fourth female Peashooter, the rest being the Ice Queen Pea, Flaming Pea and Fire Peashooter